Featured Not resolved

I rolled my trash can out as the driver was pulling up to my home.I didn't get it out the night before as I usually do...

life can tend to get busy. The driver looked at me and drove by. I called to reschedule and plead my case. The operator told me he'd come back today and never arrived.

I pay my bill, I do what I'm suppose to, why don't you Republic/Allied? This is embarrassing to a faithful customer.

The actions of your employees reflect the leadership of your company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of allied waste curbside pickup. Allied Waste needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned allied waste curbside pickup in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Allied Waste.

Had an Experience with Allied Waste?

Comments

ransom

No, you didn't do what you're supposed to do did you? You're supposed to have your trash out in time.

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1005438

So you expect them to just stop and wait for your lazy butt to drag it out in the morning?No.

They did nothing wrong.This is your fault.

Atlanta Gas Light - Horrible customer service and even worse technicians. Atlanta Gas Light "As a gas south customer in Georgia for over 30 years, i requested my gas service to be suspended while I was at my vacation home in another state. Of..." Read more Waste Management - Video of driver angrily tossing garbage cans across street Waste Management "...I still have NO BINS - they delivered them to WRONG ADDRESS [...] I called at 8 am today. Driver did come an hour later - but angrily threw my..." Read more Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Acacia Energy - DISRESPECTFUL & DISTASTEFUL Acacia Energy "They have cut my lights off after I had already paid on more than 3 occasions while my children were at home. When I addressed this with them, their response..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more