Allied Waste - They are good and bad!

3.1
Additional Fees

Every week when I expect them to pick up my trash they either miss the recycle bin and if it is not the recycle bin they miss it is the trash. I am a good paying customer and expect them to do a better job.

I threatened to cancel their service, but because of a customer representative name Kietra who helped me with billing saved this customer looking for a competitor to replace them I appreciate the customer service but sometimes I don't appreciate the service themselves.

Keep up the good work on the customer service part and thank you very much! I will continue service with them until they get sick of me complaining all the time.

Review about: Allied Waste Waste Collection Republic Service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Allied Waste - Garbage on road after pick up!

30300 Pettibone Rd, Cleveland, OH 44139, USA 0 comments
2.6

I pulled out of my driveway this morning, only to back into a full bag of garbage left in the middle of the road. As much as I pay for a garbage pick up, you think the employees could pay just a little bit more attention to the leave behind debris??!!

Allied Waste - Angry

Additional Fees

this company has no morals in regard to human lives, their employees. my husband worked for them and died on the job because his breaks went out on the truck...

allied waste took no responsibility...according to them, they were not at fault. then had to the nerve to send their lawyers to my home only hours after I found out my husband was deceased. their lawyers had an urgent message to deliver to a grieving widow, her children and a house full of family and friend...they came to say my husband was driving reckless according to witnesses they claimed. I wish I could find out how do one suppose to drive when there are no breaks.

in a sense, my husband was killed and nothing was done about it, no sympathy at all. how insensitive......sorry ***

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: None responsibility.

Allied Waste - Keeps missing my little can.

1.6
Additional Fees

Apparently this is very common with this service. They miss your can, you call and they say they will be out the following day and then don't come out and they threaten to fine you because the lid is up from the can being to full.

If you picked it up a week ago like your supposed to it would not be over filled. Life does not stop when you don't pick up you know. Our garbage guy is also rude from personal experience.

I think we will look into other options. At $40.00 month I can just put it in a trailer and take it to the dump every two months for $20.00.

Review about: Bad Garbage Service.

Allied Waste - Trucks spewing out later along the highway's

Truck spewing out paper along the highway's. I was two cars behind a truck for 16 miles and paper waste was constantly flowing out of the top of the truck.

Will post this everywhere I can. From Highway 52 all the way into Hastings

Allied Waste - Waste Collection Review

Additional Fees

This company sucks! Gotta call to schedule a pick up of bulk object we r allowed one then when u call they pick and choose what is a bulk object. Last company just picked it up didn't have to to schedule it or nothing.then u call for support and u get some lazy *** people who don't know how to do there job just lazy *** people they are garbage they should throw them selves into dump cause they r junk!

Comments

Are you kidding -- you actually expect unlimited unscheduled bulky waste pickup from a private hauler? How dumb can you be -- do you really think they can use the same truck they use for garbage for your old tire or chest of drawers lol

Allied Waste - Waste Collection Review from Overland Park, Kansas

Overland Park, Kansas 0 comments

I had a 40 yard dumpster brought to a clean up site. Then I had it exchanged for another once it was filled.

When I showed up at the site to continue working they had brought a smaller one. Of course no one bothered to call me or anything, they already had my money so to heck with me was their thought I guess. I called the company & they returned $20 after a debate session with them. When it was time for the final pickup, I got a bill for $179+ for overage.

Hmmm. Of course giving me back $20 was nothing. In the end they were going to get 8xs as much from me.

I have not used them on any more sites. And when my little town was searching for new disposal services, I suggested they avoid this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of allied waste waste collection. Allied Waste needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned allied waste waste collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Allied Waste.

Allied Waste - Worse company

Blue Island, Illinois 0 comments
Additional Fees

Don't go with company, bad customer service ever. They suppose to come to collect our yard waste two times month but they come when ever they want!!!.

I had four cans that belong to me, full of branches and grass, as it was really hot we had a bunch of flies in the alley, as they were not coming we put our yard waste in paper bags, it took them more then a month to come and they only removed the bags and what we have in two of the cans, I called to complaint, they came the next day and took the rest of the waste and two of my cans,as I called to complaint again and asked them to replace my two cans they said I was going to get one of their waste cans while they replace the ones I had, as they didn't I called again to be mistreated by who ever answered the phone and could not get a good resolution to the problem.

I asked to speak with the superintendent, but he was never in the office.

It is a shame that not even paying more that what we suppose to we could have the service we deserve.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $60. This person is overall dissatisfied with Allied Waste. The most disappointing about allied waste waste collection at Allied Waste was unprofessional staff Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Allied Waste.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Allied Waste to other companies on our site.

Allied Waste - Drivers-Bloomington, Indiana

Bloomington, Indiana 0 comments

This company is awful! On my way to work one morning I was almost hit by one of their drivers, he switched lanes and did not have enough room, he did not use his turn signal, I had to slam on my brakes to keep from him hitting me.

I called and asked to speak with a supervisor, who then made a thousand excuses for the driver and said that I was in his blind spot. I was beside his drivers door...

and he did not use a turn signal. My advice, if one of their worthless drivers hit you, SUE THE COMPANY FOR EVERYTHING THEY HAVE!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "awful driver!" of other product from Allied Waste. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Allied Waste to "care about how your drivers act on the road".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Allied Waste for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Allied Waste - *** Poor Service

San Bruno, California 0 comments

I'm driving home last night see a huge pile of debris (yard waste) in the road in front of my house. After inspecting further, I see an "OOPS" tag on the bin indicating that it was too heavy. I open the lid and 1/3 of the bin (it was full prior) was gone and dumped into the street. I wasn't upset that the bin was too heavy. I was pissed off that the driver had to lift the bin, determine it was too heavy and spill it while doing so, then left it! He had time to fill out Allied's juvenile "OOPS" tag but couldn't clean up the mess HE MADE! I proceeded to scoop and shovel the debris that Allied left into three bio bags for pick up and reducing the weight of the bin.

The next morning I called Allied and spoke with "Doreen". She went onto explain that their drivers aren't allowed to pick up messes they create and need to call a supervisor. I explained obviously he didn't because the mess was still there. "Doreen" then asked how do I know that Allied made the mess, and I quote, "maybe a dog knocked it over". Hmmm....so the bin was too heavy for the actual GARBAGE TRUCK to pick up with an hydraulic arm and so a dog could knock it over. What a fricken' joke.

I then told "Doreen" that I cleaned up their mess and requested service to come back out. She said that they would not do that and I had to wait another two weeks for the next service...

At this point, I was so pissed, I couldn't see straight. Ummm who is the customer and who is paying for services???

I asked "Doreen" for her email address. She said that she didn't have one? Are you kidding me. No email address? "Doreen" has obviously been there for 30 years and just hides behind Allied so she or Allied don't have to do ***. They know customers are stuck. They are the only garbage service in town, their union, and they do as little as humanly possible with no recourse for customers. "Doreen" and Allied can go screw themselves as the WORST service I have experienced.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Allied Waste and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Allied Waste to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Allied Waste allied waste curbside pickup for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.